|Former candidate for|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Medical practice administrator|
After growing up in Oklahoma, Mefford earned his B.A. in political science and English from Southwestern Oklahoma State University. He later earned his M.B.A. in medical group management from the University of St. Thomas.
Professionally, Mefford has worked in health care management for over 25 years. He also owns a C.P.A. firm and teaches healthcare finance at Wright State University.
Mefford submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia:
|“||I am a social and fiscal conservative who believes in limited government and strong private sector developmental policies.||”|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Incumbent Heather Bishoff was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Dan Mefford was unopposed in the Republican primary. Bishoff defeated Mefford in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 20 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Heather Bishoff Incumbent||57.2%||16,436|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Mefford + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 20
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Dan Mefford in Facebook
- Dan Mefford on Twitter
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical form on May 6, 2014
- Mefford for Ohio, "About," accessed May 6, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |