|Montana House of Representatives District 88|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Trucking freight broker|
Metully's professional experience includes working as the owner of TFI Logistics, a freight brokerage company. He also runs Transport Watch, a website with the aim of combating fraud in the transportation industry. Metully is the chairman of the Lone Rock School Board of Trustees.
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Dan Metully was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 90 incumbent Edward Greef defeated Russ Vogel in the Republican primary. Incumbent Ron Ehli (R) is running in District 86.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 88 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Edward Greef Incumbent||74.4%||1,161|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Metully ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate District 45. He filed to run after the withdrawal of Democratic primary winner Richard Marcus. Metully was defeated by Fred Thomas (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 45, General Election, 2012|
Metully has three children, two of them with his wife, Marguerite.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Metully + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ravalli Republic, "Democrat enters race against former state Senate leader Thomas and Libertarian," August 15, 2012
- Dan Metully for Senate District 45, home page, accessed October 9, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed March 12, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed March 12, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |