Dan Miller (Pennsylvania)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 42|
|June 4, 2013 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||May 21, 2013|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Western Connecticut State University|
|Service/branch||Army National Guard|
Miller earned his B.A. in Education from Western Connecticut State University in 1996, his B.A. in History from Western Connecticut State University in 1997 and his J.D. from Catholic University in 2002. His professional experience includes working as a Team Leader for AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corp and as an attorney for Daniel L. Miller, Attorney at Law with an emphasis in education law. Miller served in the U.S. Army National Guard.
Miller won election in the special election for Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 42. The seat was vacant following Matthew Smith's (D) election to the Pennsylvania State Senate on November 6, 2012. Miller defeated Dan Remely (R) and George Brown (L) in the special election, which took place on May 21.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 42, Special Election, 2013|
Miller and his wife, Kim, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Daniel + Miller + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sundance announces short films for festival - Park Record
- 35 Years Of Newscast Recordings To Be Digitized, Archived - Huffington Post
- Books: Virginia Book Notes - Richmond Times Dispatch
- Jobs in Florida: The Rick Scott Record
- Weekend: Your guide to entertainment in Northeast Pennsylvania - Scranton Times-Tribune
- New book details the history, decor of the big du Pont houses in Delaware - The News Journal
- Stop Air Tax Now: GOP member interested in gas tax hike Airlines against fee ... - Politico
- List of people arrested during Cortland's Cortaca Jug party - Syracuse.com
- Greyhound cards and results 6/12 - Irish Independent
- Sparta Turkey Trot 5K Run Drew More Than 2000 on Thanksgiving Day - TheAlternativePress.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Matthew Smith (D)
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 42
2013 - present
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |