Dan Miller (Pennsylvania)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 42|
|June 4, 2013 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||May 21, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Western Connecticut State University|
|Service/branch||Army National Guard|
Miller earned his B.A. in Education from Western Connecticut State University in 1996, his B.A. in History from Western Connecticut State University in 1997 and his J.D. from Catholic University in 2002. His professional experience includes working as a Team Leader for AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corp and as an attorney for Daniel L. Miller, Attorney at Law with an emphasis in education law. Miller served in the U.S. Army National Guard.
Miller won election in the special election for Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 42. The seat was vacant following Matthew Smith's (D) election to the Pennsylvania State Senate on November 6, 2012. Miller defeated Dan Remely (R) and George Brown (L) in the special election, which took place on May 21.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 42, Special Election, 2013|
Miller and his wife, Kim, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Daniel + Miller + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Battle to define Clinton's State Department legacy heats up - gulfnews.com
- Who Will Congress Cut to 'Support Our Troops'? - National Journal
- As Clinton finishes new memoir, the battle to define her State Department ... - Washington Post
- Manatee County Distinguished Citizen for 2014 goes to Dan Miller - Bradenton Herald
- Submit this Story - Indian Country Today Media Network
- Deeds recorded Jan. 6 - Jan. 10 - Lancaster Newspapers
- Weekend: Your guide to entertainment in Northeast Pennsylvania - Scranton Times-Tribune
- MINNESOTA NEWS ROUND-UP: Feds offering details to retailers how Target ... - Pierce County Herald
- Harassment Of Women Is Nothing New?The Internet Just Makes It Easier - Daily Beast
- Spring preview 2014: non-fiction, part one - Quill & Quire (blog)
Matthew Smith (D)
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 42
2013 - present
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |