|U.S. House, Indiana, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||May 6, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Decatur, Illinois|
|Profession||Small business owner|
- Millikin University, B.A. in Political Science
- Staley Manufacturing, Loading supplies
- Norfolk & Western Railroad, Laying ties & track
- Owns his own business
Morrison is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Indiana's 2nd District. Morrison is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Morrison ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 47. He was unanimously selected for the ballot at a June 2 Democratic Caucus of precinct chairpersons and was defeated by incumbent John Price (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Indiana, District 1, 2012|
|Republican||Timothy Neese Incumbent||65.2%||15,223|
|Indiana United States House of Representatives, District 2 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Morrison and his wife, Nancy, have four children: Doug, Jennifer, Lee, and Blake
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Morrison + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Indiana's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Indiana's 2nd Congressional District
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed February 5, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State "2012 Primary Election Results," May 8, 2012
- Dan Morrison for Congress "About Dan" Accessed March 5, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Abbreviated Candidate List," accessed July 7, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "Elections Results: Indiana Primary Election, May 8, 2012," accessed July 7, 2012
- The Elkhart Truth, "District 48 challenger wants to repeal right-to-work law," June 5, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013