|Indiana House of Representatives District 48|
|Place of birth||Decatur, Illinois|
|Profession||Small business owner|
- Millikin University, B.A. in Political Science
- Staley Manufacturing, Loading supplies
- Norfolk & Western Railroad, Laying ties & track
- Owns his own business
Morrison ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 47. He was unanimously selected for the ballot at a June 2 Democratic Caucus of precinct chairpersons and was defeated by incumbent John Price (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Indiana, District 1, 2012|
|Republican||Timothy Neese Incumbent||65.2%||15,223|
|Indiana United States House of Representatives, District 2 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Morrison and his wife, Nancy, have four children: Doug, Jennifer, Lee, and Blake 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Morrison + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Failed to load RSS feed from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Dan+Morrison+Indiana+House&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 503 Service Unavailable
- Indiana Secretary of State "2012 Primary Election Results," May 8, 2012
- Dan Morrison for Congress "About Dan" Accessed March 5, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Abbreviated Candidate List," retrieved July 7, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "Elections Results: Indiana Primary Election, May 8, 2012," retrieved July 7, 2012
- The Elkhart Truth, "District 48 challenger wants to repeal right-to-work law," June 5, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013