Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 83|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Gina Mitten was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jeremy Buckingham was unopposed in the Republican primary. Andrew Bolin was unopposed in the Libertarian primary. Mitten, Buckingham and Bolin faced off in the general election. Incumbent Mitten defeated Buckingham and Bolin in the general election, and was re-elected to another term.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 83, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Gina Mitten Incumbent||65.3%||6,529|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + O'Sullivan + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 83
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate Filing," accessed May 28, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List," accessed May 28, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |