Dan Robinson (Wisconsin)
|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 88|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Robinson's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
Growing the economy and creating more jobs by:
- Excerpt: "Supporting entrepreneurs and existing small businesses who create the majority of new jobs"
- Excerpt: "Investing more in education and training for people of all ages"
- Excerpt: "Banning hiring discrimination against those who are currently unemployed"
Working for economic security by:
- Excerpt: "Reforming taxes so that families on low- or middle-incomes don't pay more than their fair share"
- Excerpt: "Raising the minimum wage so everyone has a better chance to take care of themselves"
- Excerpt: "Bringing in more federal funding for BadgerCare, to protect the health and future of all Wisconsinites"
Strengthening our democracy by:
- Excerpt: "Protecting the right to vote and protecting access to the ballot for Wisconsin citizens"
- Excerpt: "Creating fiscally responsible budgets"
- Excerpt: "Taking the legislative redistricting process away from the political parties and giving it to a nonpartisan state organization - saving the state money and creating fair districts"
Building sustainable communities by:
- Excerpt: "Protecting the environment"
- Excerpt: "Supporting "green" businesses and jobs"
Ensuring Public Safety by:
- Excerpt: "Continuing to work with law enforcement agencies to provide them with the tools they need to ensure safe communities"
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Dan Robinson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. John Macco was unopposed in the Republican primary. Robinson ad Macco faced off in the general election. Macco defeated Robinson in the general election, and was elected to the seat.
In 2014, Robinson's endorsements included the following:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Robinson + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Dan Robinson on Facebook
- Dan Robinson on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Robinson for Assembly, "Policies," accessed October 28, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Madison.com, "Election Results: Wisconsin Legislature," accessed November 5, 2014
- Robinson for Assembly, "Endorsements," accessed October 28, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |