|Portland City Council, Position 3|
| 1999 - Present|
|Years in position ||16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||May 20, 2014|
|Multnomah County Commission|
|1993 - 1998|
|High school||Beaverton High School|
|Master's||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Place of birth||Portland, Oregon|
is a Commissioner on the Portland
City Council, holding Position 3. He was first elected to the council in 1998.
As a Commissioner, Saltzman oversees the Portland Housing Bureau and the Office of Fire and Rescue.
- See also: Portland, Oregon city council elections, 2014
Elections for the city council of Portland, Oregon took place on May 20, 2014. Incumbent Dan Saltzman defeated Joe Meyer, Nicholas Caleb and Leah Marie Dumas for the Position 3 seat.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Saltzman + Portland"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Dan Saltzman News Feed
- ↑ City of Portland, "Saltzman," accessed on December 17, 2014
- ↑ City of Portland, "Quick Guide: Running For City Of Portland Elected Office," May 14, 2014
- ↑ City of Portland, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 19, 2014
- ↑ oregonlive.com, "Portland City Council: Dan Saltzman elected to fifth consecutive four-year term (election results)," May 20, 2014
| Political offices
|Portland City Council Position 3
1999 - Present
| Succeeded by|