|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||June 12, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Schwartz grew up in Chicago and obtained his bachelor's degree from Princeton University. He then went on to earn his J.D. from Boston University and his M.B.A. from Columbia University. He served in the U.S. Army from 1972 through 1974 before working in the financial industry in Houston and New York. He then moved to Hong Kong to become CEO of Asian Venture Capital Journal. In 2006, AVCJ was purchased by a British media company and Schwartz now serves as Chairman Emeritus. He is also the founder and CEO of Qiosk.com.
|Nevada's 4th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
|Robert X. Leeds||0.7%||165|
Schwarz lives in southern Nevada with his wife, Yanan Ding. He has two children from a previous marriage.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Schwartz + Nevada + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Dan Schwartz for Treasurer 2014 Official campaign website
- Official 2012 U.S. House Campaign Site
- Official Facebook
- Official Twitter
- MyNews4.com, "Dan Schwartz to run for Nevada State Treasurer," September 18, 2013
- Dan Schwartz for Treasurer 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed September 26, 2013
- News 4, Hutchison to run for Nevada lieutenant governor, July 8, 2013
- Schwartz for Congress "Meet Dan" April 16, 2012
- Pahrump Valley Times "Schwartz, Wegner join four-way GOP race for Congress" Accessed February 4, 2012
- C-SPAN Campaign 2012 "Nevada Primary Results," June 12, 2012
- Official Campaign Site "Meet Dan" Accessed February 4, 2012
State of Nevada
Carson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Conservation and Natural Resources | Director of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation | Chairman of Public Utilities Commission |