Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 113|
|January 7, 2015 - present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 two-year terms|
|High school||Lindbergh High School, 1987|
|Bachelor's||Parks College, 1992|
|Profession||Director, Missouri Grocers Association|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Sean Fauss was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Dan Shaul defeated Jason Fulbright in the Republican primary. Donna Ivanovich was unopposed in the Constitution Party primary. Fauss, Shaul and Ivanovich faced off in the general election. Shaul defeated Fauss and Ivanovich in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 113, General Election, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 113 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Shaul + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 113
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |