|Oregon House of Representatives, District 42|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Portland State University|
Shaw earned his B.S. in Economics from Portland State University.
Shaw's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Dan Shaw believes in protecting our environment, preserving school funding, stabilizing our tax system, introducing a carbon tax, expanding affordable access to health care and protecting a woman's right to choose."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Rob Nosse defeated John Sweeney, Kathleen O'Brien, Dan Shaw, Don Gavitte and Teddy Keizer in the Democratic primary. Bruce Alexander Knight is running as a Libertarian candidate. Nosse and Knight will face off in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 42 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Shaw and his wife, Ann, have one son and are expecting their second child in August.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Shaw + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 42
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Secretary of State - Candidate list
- Democratic Party of Oregon, "Dan Shaw," accessed April 28, 2014
- Official campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 24, 2014
- Associated Press, "2014 Oregon House of Representatives Primary Results," accessed May 20, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Official campaign website, "About Dan," accessed April 24, 2014