|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 95|
|Service/branch||Army National Guard|
|Years of service||2001-2014|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Zimmerman earned his M.B.A. His professional experience includes owning a small business. He served in the Army National Guard from 2001 to 2014.
Zimmerman's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I am an avid supporter of the 2nd Amendment. Supporting every citizen’s right to bear arms has been important to me, as I has served the last 13 years in the Army National Guard protecting all rights for citizens."
- Excerpt: "I am pro-life and will support legislation that protects the rights of unborn citizens."
- Excerpt: "I will actively seek out wasteful spending in the State of Arkansas. As a State, we must become fiscally responsible and eliminate unnecessary burdens on our citizens."
- Excerpt: "I will continue to fight for lower taxes and for reducing the overwhelming tax burden on Arkansans. We must continue to fight for a limited and smaller government; fiscal responsibility is a must in every household in Arkansas, our government should be no different. Eliminating wasteful spending at every level of government is important and I will proudly champion legislation that does just that."
- Excerpt: "I will continue to fight against “Obamacare” in the State of Arkansas. “Obamacare” is yet another program of the federal government that is oversized and will continue to place unnecessary burdens on Arkansans and I will fight to keep it out of your backyard."
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Incumbent Sue Scott defeated Dane Zimmerman in the Republican primary and will face Eddie Moser (L) in the general election.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 95 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Sue Scott Incumbent||54.6%||1,407|
Zimmerman and his wife, Jody, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dane + Zimmerman + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 95
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|