Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 16|
|High school||Henryetta High School|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma Christian University|
Arnett lists public safety, cutting spending, and improving infrastructure as his campaign platform. He supports the Second Amendment.
Arnett was running in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 16. Arnett would have faced James Delso in the Republican primary on June 26. He was removed from the ballot following a complaint filed with the Oklahoma State Election Board by incumbent Democrat Jerry Shoemake. The complaint challenged Arnett's residency and the board agreed with Shoemake, disqualifying Arnett. Incumbent Jerry Shoemake (D) is running unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Arnett + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website-Bio (timed out)
- Campaign website-Issues (timed out)
- iCapitol, "Three candidate challenges decided in morning meeting of State Election Board" (timed out)
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |