Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 45|
|Bachelor's||Loyola University of Chicago|
Brinkman earned his B.A. in History and Political Science from Loyola University of Chicago in 2009 and is currently attending John Marshall Law School for his J.D. His professional experience includes working for the Illinois House as a district director and legislative assistant.
In an article with the Daily Herald, Brinkman said on the issues that he, "agrees with his opponents that the 2011 temporary income tax increase should be allowed to expire in 2015, and regulations "choking business growth" should be rolled back. He also is in favor of a statewide forensic audit to examine the state's finances."
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Jenny M. Burke ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Christine Jennifer Winger defeated Seth Lewis, Daniel Brinkman and T.J. Lewis in the Republican primary. Burke and Winger will face off in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 45 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Christine Jennifer Winger||36.7%||3,593|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Daniel + Brinkman + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Linkedin.com, "Daniel Brinkman," accessed February 18, 2014
- dailyherald.com, "45th House candidates want to improve business climate," accessed February 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |