Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 9|
Cavanagh ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 9th District. He sought the nomination on the Republican and Conservative Party tickets. He was unopposed in the primary and will face incumbent Yvette Clarke (D) and Vivia Morgan (G) in the general election November 6, 2012. He lost to Clark in the general election.
|U.S. House, New York District 9 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Yvette Clarke Incumbent||77.9%||186,141|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections "U.S. House of Representatives Results"|
No campaign donor information available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Cavanagh + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Guy Cellucci, 59, law firm chairman - Philly.com
- Spotlight: Art listings - Seacoastonline.com
- Cornerstones: Leon Panetta - Monterey County Weekly
- Real estate transactions for Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin counties, Nov. 3 ... - MassLive.com
- Weekend: Your guide to entertainment in Northeast Pennsylvania - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Who's been in the courts? - Derby Telegraph
- Hollywood i
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |