Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Georgia, District 14|
Grant ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Georgia's 14th District. Grant sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket.  Candidates wishing to run were required to file by the signature filing deadline of May 25, 2012. The primary elections were held on July 31, 2012 and Grant was unopposed. He lost in the general election on November 6, 2012 to incumbent Tom Graves (R).
|U.S. House, Georgia District 14 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tom Graves Incumbent||73%||159,947|
|Source: Georgia Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, Georgia, District 14, 2012 - Daniel Grant Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,179,677|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$1,126,844|
|Top contributors to Daniel Grant's campaign committee|
|Intl Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$5,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Grant + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Morning Ledger: Corporate Pension Picture Looking Brighter - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Entertainment Listings - Vancouver Sun
- Washington County faces powerhouse Buford - McDuffie Mirror
- Deaths Summary for Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - Charleston Post Courier
- 2013 Journal Star Small-School All-Star Football Team - Peoria Journal Star
- David Glisson: Living with restraint (Aug. 2004) - Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
- Grisamore: It's not just the horses, it's the houses - Macon Telegraph (blog)
- Breakfast links: One step forward... - Greater Greater Washington
- Honor Roll: Dec. 8 - The Sentinel
- Basketball Confidential: Part II hits and misses - GatorCountry.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found