Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Georgia, District 14|
Grant ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Georgia's 14th District. Grant sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket.  Candidates wishing to run were required to file by the signature filing deadline of May 25, 2012. The primary elections were held on July 31, 2012 and Grant was unopposed. He lost in the general election on November 6, 2012 to incumbent Tom Graves (R).
|U.S. House, Georgia District 14 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tom Graves Incumbent||73%||159,947|
|Source: Georgia Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, Georgia, District 14, 2012 - Daniel Grant Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,179,677|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$1,126,844|
|Top contributors to Daniel Grant's campaign committee|
|Intl Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$5,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Grant + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Real Estate Transactions for December 1, 2013 - Charleston Post Courier
- What Beacon Hill has in store for you this week - Cape Cod Today
- Visits with old friends bring back memories - Andalusia Star-News
- Around the Courts 28.11.2013 - Torquay Herald Express
- In Your County - Press of Atlantic City
- Wirral Golden Globes Awards honour our unsung heroes - Wirral Globe
- Planting code examined - Oconee Enterprise
- Policy Spares Troops' Families from Deportation - Military.com
- Vegas is country strong this December - USA TODAY
- Federal judge rules gay wedding can proceed, despite constitutionally required ... - The Capitol Fax Blog (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found