Daniel Hall (Missouri)
|Daniel Y. Hall|
|Missouri Public Service Commission|
|September 2013 - present|
|Years in position||1|
|Predecessor||Terry M. Jarrett|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||September 11, 2007|
|Appointed by||Gov. Jay Nixon|
|Bachelor's||Carleton College (1988)|
|J.D.||University of Missouri School of Law (1993)|
Hall was Gov. Nixon's chief legislative aide prior to his appointment to the Public Service Commission. He also served as senior counsel to Nixon during the governor's tenure as state attorney general.
Hall holds a bachelor degree from Carleton College and a law degree from the University of Missouri School of Law. While in law school, he was Note and Comment Editor of Law Review.
- Bachelor of Arts in history - Carleton College (1988)
- Juris Doctor - University of Missouri School of Law (1993)
Missouri Public Service Commission (2013-present)
Hall currently resides in Columbia, Missouri. He and his wife, Cindy, have three children together: Elly, Kate and Keaton.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Daniel + Hall + Missouri + Commission"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nasheed to drop hold on Daniel Hall's nomination to PSC - PoliticMo
- Nasheed blocking Hall's nomination over Nixon's tax credit deal - PoliticMo
- Mo. senator expecting appointment to utility board - KBIA
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- NFL chief Roger Goodell and GE's Jeff Immelt talk concussions, Super Bowl - CBSSports.com
- NFL's Goodell on Richard Sherman: "He took away a little bit from the team" - CBSSports.com
- St. Lucie County Community Calendar, updated Jan. 23 - TCPalm
- Tony La Russa unlikely to get Seattle Mariners job - Redbird Rants
- Submit this Story - Indian Country Today Media Network
- A home for the blues: Linden's T-Bone Walker festival considers Longview as ... - Longview News-Journal
- Missouri Public Service Commission, "The Commissioners," accessed October 17, 2013
- Connect Tri-States.com, " Nixon appoints aide to Missouri utility commission," September 29, 2013
- The Columbia Tribune, "Nixon names Columbian to utility panel," September 28, 2013
- Missouri Public Service Commission, "Commissioners - Daniel Y. Hall," accessed October 17, 2013
Terry M. Jarrett
|Missouri Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|