Daniel Joseph Ryan
|Daniel Joseph Ryan|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Second Suffolk District|
|April 16, 2014 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||April 1, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Daniel Joseph Ryan is challenged by Roy Avellaneda in the Democratic primary.
A special election for the position of Massachusetts House of Representatives Second Suffolk District was called for April 1, with a primary on March 4. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Second Suffolk District Special Election Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Daniel Joseph Ryan||58.9%||2,291|
|Roy A. Avellaneda||29.8%||1,161|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Daniel + Ryan + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Boston Globe, "Democrats win seats formerly held by Walsh, O’Flaherty," April 2, 2014
- Boston Globe, "Daniel Hunt nominated for Martin Walsh seat," March 5, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed February 18, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed April 16, 2014
- Boston Globe, "Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh announces six Cabinet appointments," January 7, 2014. accessed January 9, 2014
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |