|Texas House of Representatives, District 49|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Elliott Naishtat was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Naishtat will face Daniel Krawisz (L) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Daniel + Krawisz + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas House of Representatives
- Texas House of Representatives elections, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- The Texas Tribune, "The 2014 Election Brackets," accessed December 12, 2013
- Texas Civil Justice League, "Texas House Races 2014," accessed December 17, 2013
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |