Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Alberta Tinsley-Talabi defeated Andrew Casazza and Bill Miller in the Democratic primary. Daniel Lamar was unopposed in the Republican primary. Danetta Simpson ran as an independent candidate but was disqualified before the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 2 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Alberta Tinsley-Talabi Incumbent||64.6%||5,413|
Lamar was a Republican candidate for District 3 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. He had no primary opposition. He was defeated by Maureen Stapleton (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 3 General election (2010)|
|Alberta Tinsley Talabi (D)||13,200|
|Daniel Lamar (R)||522|
|Daniel Vitale (G)||322|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Daniel + Lamar + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 2
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "General Election Results," March 2, 2011