|Iowa House of Representatives District 68|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 11, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Regis High School|
|Bachelor's||Iowa State University (2003)|
|Master's||Iowa State University (2011)|
|Place of birth||Marion, Iowa|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lundby served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Environmental Protection|
|• Local Government|
|• Natural Resources|
Lundy's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- "Protecting taxpayers by spending their money wisely & reducing the tax burden for working Iowans."
- "Improving our K-12 schools and promoting educational excellence by fully supporting our teachers and providing the children of Iowa every education advantage."
- "Creating jobs through commercial property tax incentives for small local businesses."
- "Protection of the parks, trails, rivers and recreational areas enjoyed by Iowans and tourists."
- "Improving Iowa's infrastructure, roads and bridges, to keep Iowa a great place to live."
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Daniel Lundby was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ken Rizer was unopposed in the Republican primary. Lundby will face Rizer in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 68, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Daniel Lundby Incumbent||0%||0|
|Source: This table will be updated as results become available.|
Lundby ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 68. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012, and defeated District 36 incumbent Nick Wagner (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 68, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Nick Wagner Incumbent||49.7%||8,363|
Comprehensive donor information for Lundby is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Lundby raised a total of $51,319 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 20, 2013.
|Daniel Lundby's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Iowa State House, District 68||$51,319|
|Grand Total Raised||$51,319|
2012Lundby won election to the Iowa House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Lundby raised a total of $51,319.
|Iowa House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Daniel Lundby's campaign in 2012|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 125||$3,400|
|Linn Phoenix Club||$3,000|
|Cedar Rapids Building & Construction Trades Council||$2,000|
|Hubbell, Fred S||$2,000|
|Iowa Association for Justice||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$51,319|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Lundby + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa House of Representatives
- Iowa House Committees
- Iowa House of Representatives District 68
- Iowa State Legislature
- Profile from the Iowa House of Representatives
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Daniel Lundby on Twitter
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- lundbyforiowahouse.com, "Official Campaign Website," accessed April 8, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed October 1, 2014
- Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed April 26, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Lundby, Daniel," accessed September 20, 2013
Rick Olson (D)
|Iowa House of Representatives District 68
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |