|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 133|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Service/branch||Pennsylvania National Guard|
|Years of service||1966-1972|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, McNeill served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Aging & Older Adult Services|
|• Labor & Industry|
|• State Government, Secretary|
|• Urban Affairs|
McNeill's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Invest in our teachers and provide the funding our school districts need to succeed. I intend to work with my colleagues at the state and federal level to insure that the core educational infrastructure of Pennsylvania is preserved for future generations."
Job Creation and Economic Development
- Excerpt: "Invest in “green” technologies and clean energy to reduce our region’s dependency on fossil fuels and exposure to harmful price shocks that threaten our local economy."
- Excerpt: "Focus on Crime prevention by addressing the root causes of crime and violence."
Fiscal Responsibility & Tax Reform
- Excerpt: "Restore fiscal integrity to the Commonwealth by reducing state spending to 2006 levels and re-prioritizing spending to core state government responsibilities."
Quality Constituent Services
- Excerpt: "Tirelessly advocate for the needs of the people of the Lehigh Valley."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Daniel McNeill was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while David Molony was unopposed in the Republican primary. McNeill and Molony will face off in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 133, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Daniel McNeill is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Daniel McNeill raised a total of $29,079 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 17, 2013.
|Daniel McNeill's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 133||$29,079|
|Grand Total Raised||$29,079|
2012Daniel McNeill won re-election to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Daniel McNeill raised a total of $29,079.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Daniel McNeill's campaign in 2012|
|Painters & Allied Trades District Council 21||$2,500|
|Friends of Thomas Caltagirone||$2,000|
|Barto Jr, John||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$29,079|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- The American Conservative Union: 2013 Legislative scorecard
- Legislators were scored on their votes on key conservative issues.
- Liberty City LGBT Democratic Club: 2014 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators were scored on their support for legislation related to LGBT equality.
McNeill is married to Jeanne.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + McNeill + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Pennsylvania General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Pennsylvania state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Rep. McNeill's personal website
- Profile from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Daniel McNeill on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- McNeill for PA, "Dan's Vision," accessed September 8, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- The Morning Call, "Daniel McNeill picked to replace Joe Brennan in Pennsylvania state House race," August 27, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "McNeill, Daniel," accessed September 17, 2013
Joseph Brennan (D)
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 133
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |