|Montana State Senate, District 37|
|High school||Butte Central High School (1973)|
|Bachelor's||Carroll College (1977)|
|Service/branch||Montana National Guard|
O'Neill is a dentist in private practice as well as for the Montana National Guard as the State Dental Officer. He has a dentistry degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, and a bachelor's degree in biology from Carroll College.
On his website, O'Neill used a 'PATHS' mnemonic for his platform and approach thereto:
- Protecting public and private property rights
- Accountability for taxes and spending
- Technology and innovation for jobs and businesses
- Health care that fits Montana
- School options to assure parents that students' learning needs are met
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
O'Neill ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 37. O'Neill ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Jon C. Sesso (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 37, General Election, 2012|
O'Neill and his wife, Shelia, met while working for the secretary of the U.S. Senate; they have been married for over three decades, with five grown children. O'Neill is an avid outdoorsman.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Daniel + O'Neill + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Friends of Dan "DJ" O'Neill, "Who is Dan "DJ" O'Neill?" Retrieved October 9, 2012.
- Friends of Dan "DJ" O'Neill, "About Dan "DJ" O'Neill," retrieved October 9, 2012.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014