Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Utah House of Representatives District 52|
Paget's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"He believes that education decisions should be made locally by parents, teachers, and administrators in our communities, and not by the Federal Government. He understands the need for strong education standards for Utah’s children, so they can compete in the global economy."
- Excerpt:"As a Veteran, Daniel feels it is a moral obligation as a country to honor promises made to those who served and to their survivors."
Economy and Jobs
- Excerpt:"Daniel’s priorities for creating jobs and improving the economy include promoting small business development, paving the way for Utah exports, and investing in infrastructure."
- Excerpt:"Daniel believes in a Utah that is free of discrimination based on race, sexual orientation and gender identity."
Ethical and Open Government
- Excerpt:"Daniel believes that citizens who are elected as representatives of their peers should be of the highest integrity. This integrity should encompass not only an official’s private life but their public and political life as well."
Paget ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 52. Paget was unopposed in the June 26 Democratic primary and was defeated by John Knotwell (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Utah House of Representatives, District 52, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Paget + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.