Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Florida House of Representatives District 11|
- Luzerne County Community College, Pennsylvania, A.S. Degree Criminal Justice
- University of North Florida
- Currently at student at University of West Florida, Criminal Justice, minor in Legal Studies, Scheduled to graduate in 2013
Walsh ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 11. Walsh ran as an Independent candidate and was defeated by incumbent Janet Adkins (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 11, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Janet Adkins Incumbent||71.8%||57,507|
|Independent||Daniel F. Walsh||0%||8|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Walsh + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Failed to load RSS feed from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Daniel+Walsh+Florida+House&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 503 Service Unavailable
- [Candidate submitted information via Bio Submission Form to BP Staff]
- Florida Secretary of State Election Division "Candidate List" Accessed June 21, 2012
- Follow the Money "General Election 2008" Accessed September 5, 2012
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |