Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Texas, District 36|
|Birthday||November 14, 1987|
|Place of birth||Port Arthur, TX|
Whitton's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Economic Responsibility
- Excerpt: "In favor of a balanced budget"
- Religious Liberty
- Excerpt: "Will vote to remove restrictions on free speech placed on religious institutions (Johnson Amendment of 1954 to IRS Code)"
- Education Reform
- Excerpt: "In favor of dismantling the Department of Education"
- Excerpt: "Firmly and proudly pro-life"
- Excerpt: "Strongly opposed to the government taking over the private insurance industry"
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |