was a 2014 Green Party
candidate for District 28
of the Maine State Senate
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 9 incumbent Anne Haskell was unopposed in the Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election. Rose Marie Russell was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew afterwards. Danielle Unterreiner was unopposed in the Green Party primary but also withdrew afterwards.
|Maine State Senate District 28, General Election, 2014
||Anne Haskell Incumbent
|| Owen Hill
|| Blank Votes
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Danielle + Unterreiner + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Danielle Unterreiner News Feed
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014