|Transparency grading process|
Danville is an independent city located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. It is considered a county-equivalent.
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Council members are listed with contact information.
- Meeting minutes and agendas available.
- Zoning code available in the municipal code. Building permits available.
- Current bids are posted, current contracts are not online.
- Annual financial audits are available.
- Includes some information on local taxes.
- Administrative officials are listed under respective departments.
- Budget is not published.
- Does not include information on Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations.
- Does not include information on how to request public records under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.