Darren Shay Wigfield
|Darren Shay Wigfield|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 3B|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Stephen Slater was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while William "Bill" Folden defeated Darren Shay Wigfield in the Republican primary. Folden defeated Slater in the general election.
|Maryland House of Delegates District 3B, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||William "Bill" Folden||56.4%||7,522|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 3B Republican Primary, 2014|
|William "Bill" Folden||53.8%||1,566|
|Darren Shay Wigfield||46.2%||1,344|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Darren + Wigfield + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |