|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 27|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Carlson's professional experience includes working as Senior Coordinator for Kohler Hospitality Group and serving in the Wisconsin Army National Guard.
Carlson's website has emphasized the following campaign themes:
|“||Growing our Economy
Caring for Our Veterans
Reforming Wisconsin Education
Reducing Wasteful Spending
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Scott Grover Heinig was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Darryl Carlson and Jackie Jarvis were defeated by Tyler Vorpagel in the Republican primary. Heinig and Vorpagel will face off in the general election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 27 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Darryl + Carlson + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Darryl Carlson, "About Darryl," accessed July 28, 2014
- Darryl Carlson, "The Issues," accessed July 28, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |