Data Quality Campaign
|Data Quality Campaign|
|Top official:||Rob McKenna|
The organization's mission statement is:
Parents, teachers, policymakers, and other stakeholders are too often forced to make decisions based on anecdote and hunch because they do not have access to high-quality information. In every other sector, stakeholders demand and use data differently to make informed decisions. We can no longer afford to not use data in education. Our students deserve better.
Empowered with education data, stakeholders are better poised to improve system performance, increase transparency, and most importantly improve student achievement.
—Data Quality Campaign's website, (2014), 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Data + Quality + Campaign + education"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Influencers project
- School board elections project
- Education policy project
- Education policy in the United States
- Data Quality Campaign, "Who We Are," accessed June 12, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.