Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Hawaii House of Representatives District 5|
|Bachelor's||Geology/Geophysics, University of California, Riverside, 1966|
|Master's||International Law, Georgetown University Law Center, 1978|
|J.D.||Law, University of San Diego School of Law, 1969|
|Birthday||January 28, 1946|
|Place of birth||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Profession||Realtor and Lawyer|
Bateman ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 5. Bateman ran unopposed in the August 11 Republican primary and was defeated by District 6 incumbent Denny Coffman (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 5, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Denny Coffman Incumbent||67.5%||5,464|
Bateman has a wife, Trudy, and two children, and two children, Devin and Mark.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Dave + Bateman + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- civilbeat.com, " Unofficial 2012 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Dave Bateman," accessed September 26, 2012