Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Washington, District 9|
|Place of birth||Sault Ste. Marie, MI|
Christie majored in art in college.
Christie wants to reinstate the Glasse-Steagall Act. He also believes President Obama should be impeached due to "Illegally Going to War, Supporting Regime Change, and Provoking Russia and China into broader, potentially Thermonuclear Conflict."
|U.S. House, Washington District 9 Primary, 2012|
|Adam Smith (D) Incumbent||61.2%||72,868|
|James Postma (R||23.2%||27,616|
|Tom Cramer (D)||7%||8,376|
|Boleslaw (John) Orlinski (R)||5.6%||6,624|
|Dave Christie (D)||3.1%||3,659|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dave + Christie + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Detroit's Bankruptcy Chief Tries to Steer Around Challenges - Wall Street Journal
- Billy Joel, Piano Man and Kennedy Center Honoree - Washington Post
- Donor offers $5M to help protect Detroit art - Washington Post
- Long march into Seattle for a living wage - Seattle Post Intelligencer (blog)
- Top Ten LGBTQ Stories of 2013: The Countdown - Rainbow Times
- Back-End Blues - ABC News (blog)
- Democrats' 2013 Drop-Off Problem - RealClearPolitics
- Christie's Is Selling The Proclamation That Established Thanksgiving, Signed ... - Huffington Post
- Imagine John Lennon and Yoko Ono living in New York City - The Australian
- Iowans worry about ethanol's lost clout - Tulsa World