|Missouri House of Representatives, District 48|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Muntzel served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - Public Safety and Corrections|
|• Emerging Issues in Agriculture|
|• Insurance Policy|
|• Professional Registration and Licensing|
Muntzel's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Make the most efficient and effective use of every tax dollar"
- Excerpt: "Cut Burdensome regulations that kill small businesses"
- Excerpt: "Keep taxes low on Missouri families during the difficult times"
- Excerpt: "Protect the life blood of Missouri by keeping the family farm strong"
- Excerpt: "Ensure our future by fully investing in our children’s education "
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Dave Muntzel was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Muntzel won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 48. Muntzel ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Ron Monnig (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 48, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Muntzel is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Muntzel raised a total of $22,347 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 19, 2013.
|Dave Muntzel's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 48||$22,347|
|Grand Total Raised||$22,347|
2012Muntzel won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Muntzel raised a total of $22,347.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dave Muntzel's campaign in 2012|
|Cooper County Republican Committee||$670|
|Citizens for Diehl||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$22,347|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dave + Muntzel + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- "davemuntzel," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Muntzel, Dave," accessed September 19, 2013
|Missouri House of Representatives District 48
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |