|Missouri House of Representatives, District 48|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Muntzel served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - Public Safety and Corrections|
|• Emerging Issues in Agriculture|
|• Insurance Policy|
|• Professional Registration and Licensing|
Muntzel's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Make the most efficient and effective use of every tax dollar"
- Excerpt: "Cut Burdensome regulations that kill small businesses"
- Excerpt: "Keep taxes low on Missouri families during the difficult times"
- Excerpt: "Protect the life blood of Missouri by keeping the family farm strong"
- Excerpt: "Ensure our future by fully investing in our children’s education "
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. However, filing in District 27 was extended to March 28, 2014, due to a withdrawal.
Muntzel won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 48. Muntzel ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Ron Monnig (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 48, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Muntzel is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Muntzel raised a total of $22,347 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 19, 2013.
|Dave Muntzel's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 48||$22,347|
|Grand Total Raised||$22,347|
2012Muntzel won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Muntzel raised a total of $22,347.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dave Muntzel's campaign in 2012|
|Cooper County Republican Committee||$670|
|Citizens for Diehl||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$22,347|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dave + Muntzel + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- "davemuntzel," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- "Follow the Money," "Muntzel, Dave," Accessed September 19, 2013
|Missouri House of Representatives District 48
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |