Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|General election||November 4, 2014|
|U.S. House, Iowa, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 3, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
O'Brien is running for election to the U.S. House, representing the 1st Congressional District of Iowa. He is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary, the date of which is to be determined. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are O'Brien's reports.
|Dave O'Brien (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 11, 2013||$0.00||$104,973.00||$(25,374.37)||$79,598.63|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$79,598||$77,971||$(32,849)||$124,720|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dave + O'Brien + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Des Moines Register "Democrat Dave O’Brien running for Congress" Accessed July 10, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Dave O'Brien 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed March 3, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |