Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 103|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. James Cromwell was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Bruce Rendon defeated Dave Ryan in the Republican primary. Rendon then defeated Cromwell and Brad Richards (I) in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 103 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Bruce Rendon Incumbent||60.5%||18,457|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 103 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Bruce Rendon Incumbent||74.2%||8,042|
Ryan was a Republican candidate for District 103 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Ryan was defeated by Bruce Rendon in the August 3 Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dave + Ryan + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 103
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Dave Ryan on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "Unofficial General Election Results as of November 5, 2014," accessed November 6, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |