Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Minnesota, District 4|
|Party||Independence Party of America|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Thomas ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Minnesota's 4th District. Thomas ran uncontested for the Independence nomination in the primary on August 12, 2014. He was defeated by incumbent Betty McCollum (D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Minnesota District 4 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Betty McCollum Incumbent||61.2%||147,842|
|Source: Secretary of State 100% reporting Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
Thomas ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 66A. He was unopposed in the Independence primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Alice Hausman (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 66A, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Alice Hausman Incumbent||63.1%||14,160|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dave + Thomas + Minnesota + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Minnesota's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Minnesota's 4th Congressional District
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 11, 2014
- Associated Press, "Minnesota - 2014 Primary Results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Politico, "House Elections Results," accessed November 11, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |