For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
David A. Bedell
|David A. Bedell|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 125|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives consisted of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Incumbent Tom O'Dea was unopposed in the Republican primary and defeated David A. Bedell (G) in the general election.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 125 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Tom O'Dea Incumbent||88%||6,073|
|Green||David A. Bedell||12%||825|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 125, General Election, 2012|
|Green||David A. Bedell||1.8%||223|
Bedell was a Green Party candidate for District 135 of the Connecticut House of Representatives. The primary election was on August 10, 2010, and the general election was on November 2, 2010. Bedell was unopposed in the August 10 primary. He was defeated by Republican John J. Shaban in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Bedell + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 125
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official primary and general election results," accessed November 26, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate list," accessed June 19, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012," accessed November 21, 2012
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |