Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia State Senate District 42|
|1992 - March 2010|
|Senate Minority Whip|
|2005 - 2010|
Adelman earned his B.A. from the University of Georgia in 1986, his J.D. from Emory University School of Law in 1989 and his M.P.A. from Georgia State University in 1995. His professional experience includes working as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Georgia, Partner for Sutherland Asbill and Brennan Limited Liability Partnership and Counsel for the Partnership Against Domestic Violence.
Adelman was serving on the following committees when he resigned:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Rules Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Special Judiciary Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Urban Affairs Committee, Georgia State Senate
Adelman and his wife, Caroline, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term David + Adelman + Georgia + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia State Senate
- Georgia Senate Committees
- Georgia state legislative districts
|Georgia State Senate District 42
| Succeeded by|