Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia State Senate District 42|
|1992 - 2010|
|Resigned office in March 2010|
|Senate Minority Whip|
|2005 - 2010|
Adelman earned his B.A. from the University of Georgia in 1986. He went on to receive his J.D. from Emory University School of Law in 1989. He then earned his MPA from Georgia State University in 1995.
Adelman was Assistant Attorney General for the State of Georgia. He is currently partner for Sutherland Asbill and Brennan Limited Liability Partnership. He also currently works as Counsel for the Partnership Against Domestic Violence.
Adelman joined the Georgia State Senate in 1992, serving until his resignation in March 2010. He was Senate Minority Whip from 2005-2010.
Adelman was serving on the following committees when he resigned:
- Health and Human Services Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Rules Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Special Judiciary Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Urban Affairs Committee, Georgia State Senate
Adelman and his wife, Caroline, have three children.
- Biography from the Georgia State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Sen. Adelman's website
|Georgia State Senate District 42
| Succeeded by|