David C. Boyd
|David C. Boyd|
|Minnesota Public Utilities Commission|
|July 10, 2007 - January 5, 2015|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||July 10, 2007|
|Appointed by||Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R)|
|Bachelor's||St. Olaf College|
|Ph.D.||University of Minnesota|
Boyd is a member of the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC) Board of Directors. Boyd served as vice chair of the International Confederation of Energy Regulators (ICER).
- B.A. degree in biology and chemistry, St. Olaf College
- Ph.D. degree in chemistry, University of Minnesota
Public Utilities Commission (2007-2015)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Boyd + Minnesota"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Public Services Commissioner
- Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
- Governor of Minnesota
- Minnesota Secretary of State
- Minnesota Public Utilities Commission, "About Us" accessed October 20, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
|Minnesota Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|