David C. Hanlin
|David C. Hanlin|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 2A|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Charles Bailey and Elizabeth Paul were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbents Neil C. Parrott and Andrew A. Serafini defeated David C. Hanlin in the Republican primary. Parrott and Serafini defeated Bailey and Paul in the general election for two seats.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 2A Republican Primary, 2014|
|Neil C. Parrott Incumbent||45.8%||5,362|
|Andrew A. Serafini||44.2%||5,178|
|David C. Hanlin||10.1%||1,180|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Hanlin + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |