David C. Kolbe
|Former candidate for|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||Valparaiso School of Law|
Kolbe's professional experience includes working as an attorney and a senior professor for the Center for International Legal Studies based in Salzburg, Austria.
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. David C. Kolbe was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Curt Nisly defeated incumbent Rebecca Kubacki in the Republican primary. Nisly defeated Kolbe and Michael L. Stinfer (I) in the general election. Stinfer filed to run on June 25, 2014.
|Indiana House of Representatives 22, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||David C. Kolbe||24.7%||3,325|
|Independent||Michael L. Stinfer||5.1%||681|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 22 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Rebecca Kubacki Incumbent||35.2%||2,516|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Kolbe + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 22
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana General Assembly
- kolbeforstaterep.com, "About," accessed August 22, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed August 11, 2014
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |