David C. Parker
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 115|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Messiah College, 1992|
|Profession||Co-owner of Cramer's Home Building Centers.|
Parker earned his B.S. in Business Administration from Messiah College in 1992. His professional experience includes being the co-owner of Cramer's Home Building Centers.
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Maureen Madden was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while David C. Parker defeated Anthony Diecidue, Jacquelyn Leonard and Pete Begley in the Republican primary. Lamar R. Thomas, Sr. (I) was removed from the ballot before the general election. Madden and Parker will face off in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 115 Republican Primary, 2014|
|David C. Parker||53.7%||1,055|
In 2014, Parker's endorsements include the following:
- Charles Wilson Co-Chair
- Katherine Ertle Co-Chair
- Darleen Mostellar - Secretary
- Ann-Marie Long - Treasurer
- David Piatt - Manager
Parker and his wife, Amanda, have five daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Parker + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 115
- Official campaign website
- David Parker on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- www.davidparker115.com, "About David Parker," accessed May 8, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Objections Cases Filed with the Department of State," accessed April 29, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- www.davidparker115.com, "Supporters," accessed May 8, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |