was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 26
of the Maine State Senate
. Call withdrew after the primary.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. William Diamond was unopposed in the Democratic primary. David Call was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew afterwards. Stuart Pennels was selected to replace Call on the general election ballot, but withdrew following an August 3 motorcycle accident; Pennels died from injuries sustained in the accident on September 4. Kaile Warren (R) was then named to the general election ballot. Diamond defeated Warren in the general election.
|Maine State Senate District 26, General Election, 2014
|| Kaile Warren
|| Blank Votes
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Call + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
David Call News Feed
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- ↑ Portland Press Herald, "Army vet, Maine Senate candidate from Casco dies from accident injuries," September 4, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014