|Massachusetts Public Utilities Commission|
|June 2011 - March 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Deval Patrick|
|Ph.D.||Kennedy School, Harvard University|
|Place of birth||New York, New York|
Dr. Cash was born in New York City. Prior to getting his doctorate, he taught science in middle and high school. He worked as a research associate at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. He also lectured on environmental science and public policy. He went on to serve as the Undersecretary for Policy in the Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs. He helped develop the office's Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2020.
- Bachelor's degree, Yale University
- Doctorate degree, Kennedy School, Harvard University
Massachusetts Public Utilities Commission (2011 - 2014)
Department of Public Utilities
One South Station
Boston, MA 02110
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Cash + Massachusetts "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, "Biography: Commissioner David W. Cash," accessed August 13, 2014
- Grist.org David Cash, Massachusetts air-policy director, answers questions, May 24, 2005
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
|Massachusetts Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|