David Clark (Public Service Commission, Utah)
|Utah Public Service Commission|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||December 20, 2012|
|Appointed by||Gov. Gary Herbert (R)|
|Bachelor's||Brigham Young University|
|J.D.||Brigham Young University|
During a 22 year legal career in California, Clark represented energy and telecommunications utilities in administrative hearings, and practiced corporate law for a public utility holding company, serving as manager of the company’s Legal Division. He began his law practice as a member of the United States Navy Judge Advocate General Corps.
More recently, Clark founded a financial services business in the banking sector, serving clients in the western United States. He also spent three years in full-time, volunteer church service. David’s other community activities have included service on the boards of the San Diego Urban League, the Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation, the San Diego Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and the San Diego Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society.
Clark received his undergraduate and law degrees from Brigham Young University. 
Public Service Commission (2013-Present)
Clark was first appointed as a member of the Utah Public Service Commission on December 20, 2012, effective January 1, 2013, by Gov. Gary Herbert. At the time of his appointment, he had been serving as the Commission’s legal counsel since 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Clark + Utah"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- U. President David Pershing says access and excellence are his top priorities - Deseret News
- Clark Harris Day 1935 ~ 2013 - Daily Herald
- Huntsman jokes about his 'secret' run for president - Salt Lake Tribune
- Deck the Hall: Torre, La Russa, Cox elected - Knoe.com
- Current system allows small number to elect candidates - St. George Daily Spectrum
- A Review of West Coast Conference Action, Saturday December 7th - West Coast Convo
- Gameday: Raptors vs Lakers ? Dec. 8/13 - Raptors Republic
- NBA standings, scores, schedule - Columbus Dispatch
- College Football Championship Week Recap: FSU-Auburn ready for title game - AthlonSports.com
- Count My Vote draws support, concerns - St. George Daily Spectrum
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Utah Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|