David Clark (Public Service Commission, Utah)
|Utah Public Service Commission|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||December 20, 2012|
|Appointed by||Gov. Gary Herbert (R)|
|Bachelor's||Brigham Young University|
|J.D.||Brigham Young University|
During a 22 year legal career in California, Clark represented energy and telecommunications utilities in administrative hearings, and practiced corporate law for a public utility holding company, serving as manager of the company’s Legal Division. He began his law practice as a member of the United States Navy Judge Advocate General Corps.
More recently, Clark founded a financial services business in the banking sector, serving clients in the western United States. He also spent three years in full-time, volunteer church service. David’s other community activities have included service on the boards of the San Diego Urban League, the Poway Center for the Performing Arts Foundation, the San Diego Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and the San Diego Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society.
Clark received his undergraduate and law degrees from Brigham Young University.
Public Service Commission (2013-Present)
Clark was first appointed as a member of the Utah Public Service Commission on December 20, 2012, effective January 1, 2013, by Gov. Gary Herbert. At the time of his appointment, he had been serving as the Commission’s legal counsel since 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Clark + Utah"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ken Tucker's Top 10 Albums Of 2013 - Utah Public Radio
- Sondre Lerche, Lee Ann Womack, fun.'s Andrew Dost, KT Tunstall and The ... - 4-traders (press release)
- After the Dew Tour's first stop of the Olympic season, US freeskiing and ... - Denver Post (blog)
- Team USA Weekend Wrap-Up: Dec. 16, 2013 - TeamUSA.org
- 'Sister Wives' Family Winners in Utah Polygamy Ruling - Big Hollywood
- Was Rick Santorum Right About Polygamy After All? - Daily Beast
- AFL's pre-season update - Sydney Swans
- Utah Jazz instant analysis: Spurs simply dominate Jazz in a sound 100-84 victory - Deseret News
- Moscow Gay Club Attacked By 100 "Professional" Raiders, French President ... - NewNowNext
- Corrections department flouts new law requiring autopsies for inmates who die ... - Las Vegas Sun
|Utah Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|