For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Ohio|
Dodt's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Right now the greatest threat to world peace is China. Yes. I know were all concerned about the Middle East. Every time we buy a product made in China a percentage of that sale is sent to their military."
- Middle East
- Excerpt: "If elected to the Senate I will never support this kind of sale of any military equipment, that in any way could be used against us or any of our allies."
- Flat Tax
- Excerpt: "On our economy, I do believe in the FLAT TAX. This was proposed by Steve Forbes back in the 1980’s. Over 20 Countries are using this system and they are prospering."
- Social Security
- Excerpt: "Social Security payments should be Tax Free. That and if a senior works they should not be penalized for doing so."
- Economic Collapse Responsibility
- Excerpt: "Have the people that are responsible for the nation’s recent economic collapse prosecuted for Profiteering during a Time of War. That makes sense, but what happened? They got bonuses."
- 2nd Amendment Protection
- Excerpt: "Your Second Amendment Rights will be protected when I’m elected to the U.S. Senate."
- Excerpt: "I also believe Life begins at conception. I am an anti-abortionist and will not support abortion."
- Healthcare Reform
- Excerpt: "The Obama Care is a disaster in progress."
- Federal Budget
- Excerpt: "The Democrats held both houses of Congress and still couldn’t come up with a Federal Budget. I know that politicians get elected telling people that they can do things for them. They seldom say no to anything. It effects their election, or re-election and of course, campaign contributions."
- Energy Policy
- Excerpt: "Have you noticed the price of crude oil lately? It goes up or down based on the performance of the New York Stock Exchange. It doesn’t seem to be affected by fuel availability, sometimes called market forces."