David Douglas Brown
|David Douglas Brown|
|U.S. Senate, New Jersey|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
Brown has a B.A. from Stockton College and has served in the U.S. Air Force. In 2001 he received a special award from the New Jersey Inventors Hall of Fame for the "String Thing," an invention used to easily bundle papers and other materials.
Brown supports reducing taxes and government intrustion, encouraging jobs and entrepreneurship, improving New Jersey infrastructure and tourism, and auditing government.
|U.S. Senate, New Jersey Republican Primary, 2012|
|David Douglas Brown||9%||19,238|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Brown + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Failed to load RSS feed from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=David+Brown+New+Jersey+Senate&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 503 Service Unavailable
- David Douglas Brown campaign website
- New Jersey Inventors Hall of Fame - 2001 Award Winners (features David Brown)
- WYNC "Live! NJ Election Results," June 5, 2012
- Email submission to Ballotpedia, May 5, 2012
- New Jersey inventors Hall of Fame, "2001 Award Winners," accessed May 11, 2012
- New Jersey Secretary of State "2012 Primary Results"