Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Dakota State Senate District 16|
|Ph.D.||NDSU (Emergency Management - in progress)|
|Profession||Emergency management professional/Professor|
Duff ran in the 2012 election for North Dakota Senate District 16. Duff ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12. He was defeated by Tyler Axness in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Dakota State Senate, District 16, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Duff + North + Dakota + Senate'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Motley Crue Retiring After 72 Concert Goodbye Tour - Huffington Post
- A Definitive Ranking Of 25 Classic Disney Villains - Huffington Post
- Primavera Sound Festival Recruits Kendrick Lamar, Arcade Fire, Every Other Big ... - Huffington Post
- Grammys Beatles Salute Includes Performance From Katy Perry, John Mayer - Huffington Post
- Why 'Gravity' Might Win A Lot Of Oscars, But Not Best Picture - Huffington Post
- 'Fresh Prince Of Bel Air' Star Janet Hubert Discusses Medical Issues ... - Huffington Post
- 'I, Frankenstein': A Live Blog - Huffington Post
- Vin Diesel Dances To Katy Perry And Beyonce Just Like You Do - Huffington Post
- A Great Big World Teams With PS22 Chorus For 'Say Something' - Huffington Post
- Susan Boyle Reportedly Applies For Minimum Wage Job As Cashier At Ladbrokes - Huffington Post