Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 61|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. William Casey Murdock and Kenny Tapp defeated Larry Swager, Steve Moore and David Elder in the Republican primary. Murdock and Tapp will face off in the August 26 Republican runoff. The winner will be unchallenged in the general election.
Note: No candidate secured more than 50 percent of the vote in the June 24, 2014, primary election. A runoff primary election will be held between the top two candidates.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Elder + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 61
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014"
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |