David Evans (West Virginia)
|David A. Evans|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 4|
|December 1, 2012 - present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$131/day during session|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Glenville State College (1967)|
|Master's||West Virginia University|
Evans earned his B.A. in education from Glenvill State College and his Master's in safety management from West Virginia University.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Evans served on the following committees:
|West Virginia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Roads and Transportation|
|• Veterans Affairs and Homeland Security|
|• Joint Education|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. District 4 is represented by two delegates. Incumbent Mike Ferro and Dave Hall defeated David Sidiropolis in the Democratic primary. Incumbent David A. Evans and Ron Morris were unopposed in the Republican primary. Ferro, Hall, Evans and Morris will face off in the general election.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 4 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Mike Ferro Incumbent||42.3%||2,312|
Evans won election in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 4. Evans ran unopposed in the May 8 primary election. Evans and Michael Ferro defeated David Sidiropolis in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 4, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mike Ferro Incumbent||39.1%||8,697|
|Republican||David A. Evans||31.2%||6,927|
Comprehensive donor information for Evans is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Evans raised a total of $8,345 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 25, 2013.
|David Evans's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||West Virginia State House, District 4||$8,345|
|Grand Total Raised||$8,345|
2012Evans won election to the West Virginia House of Delegates in 2012. During that election cycle, Evans raised a total of $8,345.
|West Virginia House of Delegates 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Evans (West Virginia)'s campaign in 2012|
|Evans, David A||$2,238|
|American Medical Facilities Management||$500|
|Elliot, Andrew M||$500|
|Mcconaughey, Ila Mae||$250|
|Total Raised in 2012||$8,345|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Evans and his wife, Celeste, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Evans + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- West Virginia House Committees
- West Virginia Joint Committees
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- David Evans on Facebook
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed March 20, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 18, 2014
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Evans, David," accessed July 25, 2013
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |